Belgium (Benelux)Find out more
Deals & Discounts
- Cleydael Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Bel) (36 holes)
- Golf & Countryclub De Palingbeek (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf de Rigenée (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf Henri-Chapelle (Bel) (45 holes)
- L'Empereur, Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Millennium Golf (Bel) (27 holes)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Royal Bercuit Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Winge Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
The Golf Cleydael is located in a wooded area of 65 ha around the magnificent medieval castle of Cleydael in the south of Antwerp.
The remarkable site showcases an exceptional journey in a beautiful environment that changes color with the seasons.
18 trous | 6024meters | Par 72 | Architect : Paul Rollin
A beautiful course near Antwerp in a majestic environment
An exceptional course 10 minutes from Antwerp
Located just 10 minutes south of Antwerp in Aartselaar, the Cleydael Golf & Country Club offers a championship course. The 18 holes were designed by architect Paul Rollin in 1987. The front nine is set up in the heart of an ancient forest and the back nine is more open.
The course is varied and suitable for all levels of play. Each hole is a challenge with strategic choices that require to master all golf shots.
An beautiful setting
The Cleydael Golf & Country Club is nestled in a beautiful wooded park of 65 ha protected from urban pollution. The clubhouse welcomes you in the outbuildings of the magnificent medieval castle of Cleydael around which is designed the course.
> Download scorecard
Services and facilities
Closing DatesFrom 24/12 to 02/01
Golf Break at Martin's Patershof**** in MechelenFrom
Golf Break in AntwerpFrom
Golf Break at Martin's Klooster**** in LeuvenFrom
Martin's Grand Hotel Golf Trip in Waterloo****From