Belgium (Benelux)Find out more
Deals & Discounts
- Cleydael Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Bel) (36 holes)
- Golf & Countryclub De Palingbeek (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf de Rigenée (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Bercuit (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf Henri-Chapelle (Bel) (45 holes)
- L'Empereur, Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Millennium Golf (Bel) (27 holes)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Winge Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
The golf of The Emperor is located about thirty kilometers from Brussels, not far from the Lion of Waterloo. In a wink of eye.
The Emperor gave the course its nickname of “the golf at the end of the world”, far from the nuisances for the golfer’s pleasure in terms of sight and silence.
The Emperor golf course offers a total change of scene thanks to intact natural surroundings and a restful silence. At your doors, a warm and friendly atmosphere allows you to relax and to get fresh ideas in the infinity.
18 trous | 6201meters | Par 72 | Architect : Marcel Vercruysse
A diversified golf course; a well located drive allows you to reach the vast greens, sometimes heightened, that protect formidable bunkers.
> Download scorecard
Services and facilities
Closing DatesFrom 23/12 to 02/01
Martin's Grand Hotel Golf Trip in Waterloo****From
Golf Break at Martin's Patershof**** in MechelenFrom
Golf Break at Martin's Klooster**** in LeuvenFrom