Belgium (Benelux)Find out more
Deals & Discounts
- Cleydael Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Bel) (36 holes)
- Golf & Countryclub De Palingbeek (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf de Rigenée (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf Henri-Chapelle (Bel) (45 holes)
- L'Empereur, Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Millennium Golf (Bel) (27 holes)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Royal Bercuit Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Winge Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
18 trous | 6165meters | Par 72 | Architect : Harold Baker
Founded in 1991, Palingbeek is a haven of peace and tranquillity in the green Yproise countryside. Here (as in Ternesse and Audenaerde) Harold J Baker has designed a technical and varied golf course which has the merit of being both challenging and exciting for a good golfer and relatively forgiving for higher handicap players.
There are not too many water hazards on this parkland course but those that come into play can prove to be difficult to negotiate or even daunting. The long hitters, however, won’t be intimidated by the tee-off on holes 1, 10 and 16 but the approach to the 18th will not always be easy for those who sometimes find it difficult to get the ball airborne.
Overall, Palingbeek is a course where precision is required.
> Download scorecard