Belgium (Benelux)Find out more
Deals & Discounts
- Cleydael Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Bel) (36 holes)
- Golf & Countryclub De Palingbeek (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf de Rigenée (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf Henri-Chapelle (Bel) (45 holes)
- L’Empereur Relais, Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Millennium Golf (Bel) (27 holes)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Winge Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
A superb golf course bordered with majestic lakes
Beginners, intermediate and youth will all appreciate the perfectly groomed courses at Millennium Golf : an 18-holes championship course, a 9-hole compact course, and to practice a beautifully designed driving range and putting and chipping green.
18holes | 6063meters | By72 | Architect : Bruno Steensels
A beautiful site of 80 ha dotted with oak, beech and rhododendron
The 18-holes championship course is a relatively young course with a total length of more than 6063 meters. Wrapped around the shores of the Paalse Plas, this Inland Links course is one of the longest courses in Belgium.
The beautiful site of 80 hectares dotted with oak, beech and rhododendron - around the shores of the Paalse Plas - creates an oasis of calm for whom who plays the course. The water is ubiquitous and often forces you to chose between cautious or risky shots.
Moreover, there is a constant breeze on the area which you should bear in mind. This breeze forms the course into a real 'inland links’ course. A top golf course full of challenges.
> Download scorecard
9holes | 719meters
An ideal course for beginners
Beginners with less experience and minimal training can visit our 9-hole compact course.
With its 719 meters it is the perfect course at entry level. Access is linked to certain conditions.
Services and facilities
• Bart Bollen
Closing DatesFrom 24/12 to 02/01
Golf Break at Martin's Patershof**** in MechelenFrom
Golf Break in AntwerpFrom
Golf Break at Martin's Klooster**** in LeuvenFrom