Belgium (Benelux)Find out more
Deals & Discounts
- Cleydael Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Bel) (36 holes)
- Golf & Countryclub De Palingbeek (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf de Rigenée (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette (Bel) (18 holes)
- Golf Henri-Chapelle (Bel) (45 holes)
- L’Empereur Relais, Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Millennium Golf (Bel) (27 holes)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Bel) (18 holes)
- Winge Golf & Country Club (Bel) (18 holes)
A few minutes south of Brussels, the Golf du Château de la Bawette, dominated by the Castle and the Club House, was built in one of the finest properties in the region.
This privileged location, very central, is a clincher for anyone looking to combine sport and relaxation in a setting adapted to family life as to business relationships.
This wonderful green setting brings this inestimable touch provided by things set from a few hundred years.
The park was designed by Tom McAuley in 1986, but some holes have been modified by Alain Prat between 2009 and 2012. Some front tees were also added to make it more "fair" to accommodate smoothly the highest handicaps.
18holes | 5904meters | By72 | Architect : Tom Mc Auley (1988) & Alain Prat (2009-2012)
The Club offers a sumptuous decor on this 18-hole course which's diversity will delight players of all levels, and will delight nature lovers.
If the place invites you to wander around with its rolling hills, ponds and streams, and beautiful trees, it is strongly advised for players not to get too distracted by this nature - unfortunately ...
The course is indeed difficult to negotiate because of these natural elements and some out of bounds. But this very challenging course will inspire many to come back . The record of the course is only 69 ... so fans be aware ...
Services and facilities
• Pure Golf
Golf Break at Martin's Klooster**** in LeuvenFrom
Golf Break at Martin's Patershof**** in MechelenFrom
Golf Break in Wallonie - Château du Lac ***** in Genval
Stay at the Château de Genval, between romanticism and modernity, and discover the golf courses of Rigenée, L'Empereur and the Château de la BawetteFrom