ENJOY THE GOLF EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH 80 MILLION PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD!
Did you know that golf is the most popular individual sport in the world? See golf in a new light thanks to our initiation days. Fun, relaxing and sharing: golf is a sport with many virtues which can be played alone, with friends and as a family. Enjoy a memorable experience surrounded by nature!
Enjoy a free two-hour introduction, during which you will realise that golf is a comprehensive sport:
– Physical: stay fit and healthy
– Convivial: enjoy socialising
– Fun: boost your mental health
– Soothing: enjoy fresh air
– Golf is good for your health and can extend your life expectancy by five years
OPEN GOLF CLUB initiation
Take advantage of two hours of free initiation during our discovery days.
Included in the two-hour free introduction:
– Introduction to golf with a qualified coach
– Introduction to the course
– Loan of equipment
These days are usually organised in March-April and September-October.
However, you have the possibility to do an initiation at any time of the year. The only thing you have to do is contact directly the golf club of your choice.
New initiation golf days from 12 March to 4 April 2021!
Academy Golf Pass is the perfect way to start golf in tranquility in our golf clubs
Learning golf has never been easier with our Academy Golf Pass!
The package includes:
– 40 hours of coaching (maximum 8 people)
– Unlimited practice at the driving range
– Carte Verte test
– Putting green and approach area access
– Unlimited course access (after confirmation by coach)
– Bag + clubs (1/2 set) included in the package
– 12 month membership at €149/month
The Academy Golf Pass is available on the following golf courses: Le Touquet Golf Resort, Golfs d’Hardelot, Golf des Yvelines, Golf d’Ormesson, Golf de Seignosse, Golf de Servanes, Golf Sainte Baume, Golf Bastide de la Salette, Golf d’Opio Valbonne et Golf de la Grande Bastide.