Open Golf Club Trophy Edition 2020
The Open Golf Club Trophy Edition 2020 organised by Premium Belgium Golf Courses will kick off on 1 August at the Golf & Country Club de Palingbeek.
The final will be held at Le Touquet and Hardelot golf courses.
There are seven opportunities to qualify for the final—a unique way to discover some of the most beautiful Premium Belgium Golf Courses (PBGC)!
- 1 August: Golf & Country Club de Palingbeek (Belgium)
- 8 August: Golf Club Clervaux (Luxembourg)
- 29 August: Golfpark De Turfvaert (Netherlands)
- 5 September: Best Golf (Netherlands)
- 12 September: International Golf Maastricht (Netherlands)
- 19 September: Golf du Château de la Bawette (Belgium)
- 26 September: Golf Henri-Chapelle (Belgium)
- Individual Stableford
- Maximum handicap 36
- Minimum age 22
|Green Fee||€55 + €5 entry fee|
|PBFC & Open Golf Club members||€35 + €5 entry fee|
We would like to thank our partners who are supporting us in this tournament: Callaway Golf, Tripel Karmeliet, Footjoy, Golf At Home and Ogio.